Effective date: April 10, 2019
The following types of data about you may be collected on your visits to our website:
YOUR IP address
Your geographic location
Date and time of your visit
Type of computer, web browsers, or your movement and activity within the Website.
1. To improve our website and it’s User Experience.
2. To send emails. ( to send you information, respond to inquiries or questions)
3. Communicate with you regarding our services
4. To allow you to make an update
5. To allow you to Report a problem
To maintain your personal information and have it secured, we execute a variety of security measures.
Our website contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.