Effective date: April 10, 2019
We use your data to provide and improve the website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
I) Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website to you.
1) Information You Provide To Us:
You may provide your Information to us in contacting us about the Website, Specifically your name and your email address.
2) Information We May Receive from Third-Parties:
Our Website may automatically collect some information, This Information may include:
- IP address
- Your geographic location
- Date and time of your visit
- Type of computer, web browsers, or Your movement and activity within the Website.
3) Tracking Cookies Data
II) Use of Data
http://www.embassiesconsulatesvisa.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Communicate with you regarding our services
- To allow you to contact us
- To allow you to make an update and/ or Report a problem
- Improve our Website and resolve any technical problems
III) Links to Other Sites
Our website contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
IV) Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
VI) Contact Us
By Email: email@example.com